This is the ceiling in the foyer of my apartment. I love it. I wish we could paint the walls in the apartment, if so, I would paint them some dramatic shade of blue or turquoise and leave the ceiling and crown moulding white. One day I will hang a beautiful, small chandelier in place of the light.
My Wednesday was WONDERFUL because:
1. Made a date with some work friends to go out to dinner next week for Restaurant Week
2. Was able to resist polishing off the rest of the bag of Reese’s Pieces
3. Went the entire 30 minutes at spinning class today without cheating
4. Ate just picked corn on the cob for the first time in about 4 years
5. Text communications from Mom 🙂